[meteorite-list] I'm not ignoring you...:)

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:44:35 -0700

Hi all,

Multiple people contacted me yesterday through my contact form on my
website regarding the news article. Unfortunately I did not receive an
email address from those who sent me these emails through the contact
form because there is a glitch in the return address portion of the
form. I am not ignoring your emails, I just don't have an email address
to respond to.

If you sent me an email yesterday through the form on my site and have
not received a response from me please respond to this email off-list
and I will reply.

Thanks...

--
Regards,