[meteorite-list] Villalbeto de la Pena strewnfield

From: David Allepuz <dallepuz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:59:31 +0200

Yes, Pierre, there will be a dam near Villalbeto.
I was there last september hunting for meteorites (without any success) and
saw a lot of trucks moving rocks.
But as fas as I know it misses by only some hundred meters the southwestern
part of the "official" strewn field, where the small pieces were located.
But strewn fields are a dinamic concept...
I'll hunt again this field next July, and will take a special look to all
this place specially.

David Allepuz

www.freewebs.com/astronomia