[meteorite-list] Name of Texas Fall: Ash Creek

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:26:19 -0700

Jerry,
It's good to hear from a resident of west Texas.
I appreciate your point of view. And your place of residence.
Having grown accustomed to the unofficial name,
I believe I can adjust with no serious side effects.
My specimen cards (and those of most others) have a line for...
Specimen name: (Ash Creek) and...
Location of find/fall: (West, Texas).
I believe that does it. ;^)
Linton