[meteorite-list] AD: Lots of Nice Chondrite Meteorites

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:21:46 -0700

Beautiful Meteorites on sale...

I've been swamped with getting photos of some of the nicer pieces, and
have about 5 more I'm going to try to add tonight. I've uploaded some
great meteorites to the site already so you might want to take look.

Many pieces have superb thumbprinting and are highly crusted LARGE
individuals. Some brecciated pieces as well. (photos to be uploaded
tonight) I'll be listing meteorites all week this week with some super
nice whole and high quality slices, end cuts and half cuts.

End Cuts & Whole Stones: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/nwa-meteorites.htm
KEEP CHECKING BACK BECAUSE MY STOCK CHANGES FAST!

246.4g Chondrite Meteorite "SUPERB SPECIMEN" This is perhaps the BEST
one of this type of meteorite I have seen!! Highly magnetic, super light
colored matrix and very very friable. This meteorite practically fell
apart on the saw. It will not last long and the price is very reasonable
considering the size.

210.3g Chondrite Meteorite With "NICE CHONDRULES" Cool Piece. Priced To
Sell Fast!
143.4g Chondrite Meteorite "NICE THUMBPRINTS & CRUST" NICE!
388.2g Chondrite Meteorite "SUPER CRACKLY FUSION CRUST"
1266.2g Chondrite Meteorite "HUGE!"
182.0g Chondrite Meteorite "SUPER NICE CRUST"

Tamdakht: Nice individuals and fragments on the cheap.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/tamdakht-meteorite-for-sale.htm

51.2g TAMDAKHT HALF CUT/END CUT
32g TAMDAKHT HALF CUT/END CUT
42.5g TAMDAKHT HALF CUT/END CUT
39.1gg TAMDAKHT HALF CUT/END CUT
104.7g TAMDAKHT A beautiful large piece of Tamdakht H5 chondrite. Crust
is still very fresh with some oxidation.
315.0g TAMDAKHT BIG piece of Tamdakht H5 chondrite.

Don't forget I have some NWA 869 left in lots and some nice individual
stones. http://www.meteoritesusa.com/nwa-869.htm

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP: If you want to be notified BEFORE I send out any
public sales so you can have first dibs, join my list. You'll get daily
emails and sales announcements BEFORE anyone else on-list. This gives
you the opportunity to get the best meteorites before someone else
snatches them up. http://www.meteoritesusa.com/newsletter/

Discounts available on larger orders. Call me at: 904-236-5394 if you
have any questions about anything. I'll be happy to help.

--
Regards,
Eric Wichman