[meteorite-list] AD - ebay auctions ending on Saturday

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:17:09 -0000

Dear Listees,

First of all I wish you all a bit in advance a very happy Easter weekend!

I hope that you will still have time to browse on ebay as our auctions are
ending on Saturday as usual and can be seen at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZmeteoriteshow

They include:

1- HaH254 L5-6 - 16.2g full slice: Very nice Partslice weighing 16.2g,
dimensions 50x45x2mm, highly metamorphized with some remaining chondrules
and nice metal flakes, FUSION CRUST ALL AROUND the edges. STILL AT $1.00
STARTING PRICE!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316485607

2- NWA 5611 (Prov.) - 11.2g Slice - EUCRITE: dimensions
~61x53x1.7mm.Partially fusion crusted, typical of a polymict eucrite.
Shipped in a display case.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316485653

3- NWA 859 (Taza) IRON UNGR. - 47.4g Oriented Individual, dimensions
~35x25x14mm. Beautiful shape.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316485735

4- OUED EL HADJAR - 4.8g frag - WITNESSED FALL! Fragment weighing 4.8g,
dimensions ~21x20x9mm.Partially fusion crusted, many tiny chondrules. STILL
AT $1.00 STARTING PRICE!!!, NO BID YET!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316485797

5- SAH 02500 L3 - 364.4g Crusted Fragment: dimensions: 72x62x50mm. A bit
more than 50% of the surface is covered by a desert varnished fusion crust.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316485862

6- SAHARAN OC #3342 - 728g Main Mass: dimensions: 87x80x63mm. One side was
probably protected from the wind erosion and still displays a beautiful deep
dark FUSION CRUST with SUPERB REGMAGLYPTS. The cut section shows a highly
metamorphized structure, with few metal flakes and chondrule relics. This is
probably an LL chondrite, which is confirmed by the low magnetic
susceptibility of 4,33
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330316486012

Thank you very much for watching and best wishes to ALL BIDDERS!!!
Kind regards,

Frederic Beroud