[meteorite-list] (ad) I have added a couple items to the web site. Brenham translucent pallasite full slice and Meteorite knife Bowie style

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:40:58 -0700

Hello everyone if you are in the market for a killer green translucent
slice of Brenham and you want a big full slice you better not wait.
This is the only one that I am selling that will be this large and the
crystals are well some of the best I have seen. I also added the
largest Glorieta Bowie knife to date, it has Chinga spacers and a
Seymchan bolster, this knife it over 12 inches long! Wow now that a
knife! Here is a link to my whats new page
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com