[meteorite-list] Why ET's genetic code could be just like ours

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:51:41 EDT

>>Depends on what you mean by "humans". If you mean "people with slightly
different noses and/or ears", then I seriously doubt it.<<

I agree...I think there's only about 1% difference between human and chimp's
DNA and look at the difference there. I can only imagine what Natural
Selection would settle with on another planet that has just a slightly different
environment. My momma just might look like a star fish. :O)
GeoZay

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or