[meteorite-list] [AD?] Apology To Geoff Notkin & Steve Arnold - Re: Meteorite Men TV Show

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:12:42 -0700

Dear Paul, Jim and Listees:

Paul, thank you for being, as always, so thoughtful. We are delighted
that you were interested enough in our Brenham collectibles to offer
them on your Meteorites-For-Sale.com site, which is doing important
work in bringing new collectors to the field. Our pre-broadcast
special limited edition of 100 Brenham lucites will soon be sold out
and I was expecting to shortly be referring our customers to you
anyway : )

The Brenham lucite collectible is a part slice with olivine crystals,
expertly prepared by Mike Miller, and taken from an actual mass found
by Steve and myself while filming our "Meteorite Men" special for the
Science Channel. It has already been offered to our private sales list
and there are a few remaining editions available. If any of you would
like to receive advance notification of upcoming private sales, please
reply to me off-List.

The Brenhams have been set in a top quality transparent lucite block
and are accompanied by a color 8 1/2 x 11 numbered certificate of
authenticity, and an exclusive excavation color photo, both of which
are signed by Steve and myself. Price is only $99 + shipping.

For those of you who might like to add one of these items to your
meteorite collection, you can purchase from our friends at Meteorites-
For-Sale.com here:

http://www.meteorites-for-sale.com/catalog/brenham.html

Or from Steve and myself here:

http://www.aerolite.org/meteoritemen/brenham-kansas-meteorite.htm

Paul and Jim do more than most to make the meteorite collecting
community a better place, and there is absolutely no need to apologize
to us or fellow List members. Keep up the great work!

Respectfully,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com