[meteorite-list] Meteorite Men TV Show - New Meteor Crater Book - Catalog Updates

From: Timothy Heitz <midwest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:17:59 -0500

Hello,

Great stuff, I placed my orders

Thanks,
Tim Heitz

Hello Everyone,

Jim has finished the 3rd Edition and much expanded version of his Meteor
Crater Book. This book is a must for anyone interested in Meteor Crater.
http://www.meteorites-for-sale.com/catalog/books/meteor-crater.html

Our good friends Geoffrey Notkin and Steve Arnold have a new TV Special on
Meteorites. The SCIENCE CHANNEL'S METEORITE MEN TAKES VIEWERS ON QUEST FOR
EXTRATERRESTRIAL TREASURE which is a new one-hour show which premieres
Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 9 PM (ET/PT). We were able to acquire a few of the
limited edition collectible featuring a part slice of the famous Brenham,
Kansas pallasite which we are offering here.
http://www.meteorites-for-sale.com/catalog/brenham.html

More information on the TV Special here
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20090331science01

We've also added many new meteorites to our catalog so if you've not vised
in the last month please have a look.
http://www.meteorites-for-sale.com/catalog/

Some of you may have noticed that we are not offering discount coupons
anymore. Some people had difficulty on where to enter the code and some
people lost or forgot to use the coupon so we replaced it with a 10%
Discount anytime the cart total is over $100. We also wanted a way to help
with the cost of shipping to our International Customers.

Best Wishes!

Paul and Jim