[meteorite-list] Oh, The Stories They Tell....

From: John Gwilliam <jkg2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 16:54:44 -0700

A good indication that there is a great need in this country for
Prozac maintenance programs and extended three-times-a-week
counseling. Even though I ducked out of the business three years ago,
I still get calls from people with the same fantasy tales of
witnessed impacts and meteorites in craters so big thay can't be
moved. When I ask for more details or pictures the conversations
become really bizarre.

Best,
John