[meteorite-list] Estheticist

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 00:32:28 EDT

Estheticist, I guess that is what I am. I want to care more about such
things as composition and TKW or where and when it was found but I am drawn to
big unclassified stones because of what they look like! The size is all about
looking cool and not a comparative evaluation.

What am I talking about? Check out Martin Horejsi's The Accretion Desk in
the March Meteorite Times. It's been a busy time on the list so I didn't
mention this sooner but the new MT will be up in a couple days and I thought
Martin's article was real cool.

Martin said "I'm a materialistic estheticist. What are you?" Any one care
to share?

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

Tom

**************Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE