[meteorite-list] Wire Fraud and Steve Arnold ofChicago...wasnwa 1794

From: Michael Chamberlain <mike.chamberlain_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:17:30 -0700

I'm sorry, I'm just a small time collect... I've been a list member for many
years, No hunter or scientist, I'm a geologist.
I've been to Tucson for the last 10 years. I've bought alot of
meteoritesover the last many years, I've enjoyed the personal list banter
between Mateo and Farmer, Chicago Steve, et. al.and the input from all the
researchers, but Steve's last "April Fool's" is beyond the pale. Why is it
every month after Tucson, Steve puts out some tale of doom and dispair?
Last year it was his wife leaving him if he didn't sell some (all!!)?

 Like I said, I'm a small time collector, I've visited all the seller's at
Tucson. This year I actually was at Anne Black and Nokins suite when who
do you think I'm standing next to but Chicago Steve! He says to the in the
crowd "I'm Steve Arnold, one of the two". and I say "oh, you're Chicago
Steve" He looks at me and says Who are you? And I say, nobody, just know
you from the List! Steve is a bafooon!! Thanks! Even though may wife
thinks Farmer is a pompas ass (me too, in a nice way). I'm happy she can go
with me to Tucson. Steve...Why make an ass out of yourself?