[meteorite-list] QMIG update - link to a glorious olde book on oz metoeirtes - a must have for any oz collector

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 19:35:15 +1000

Listoids

I'll post this link for youse guys

http://www.australianmuseum.net.au/pdf/publications/478_complete.pdf

A glorious olde book on Australian meteorites

Australian Meteorites by T Hodge-Smith 1939
The Australian Museum Memoir VII

If listoids could share any links on other articles on oz meteorites -
particularly Queensland meteorites - please let me know

No prizes for sending me the weblinks on my website tho

I have to do something to steer the subject away from the current round of
squabbling on the list...

It was either this or launch into another QMIG rant but I'm not due for one
of those for a while anyway...

Bring back Matteo I say - the list she is in ruin