[meteorite-list] Nininger's A Comet Strikes the Earth

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:08:53 -0700

Hello,

I just got my copy of Nininger's A Comet Strikes the Earth from Amazon. In the inside of the back cover is Dr Nininger's certification of authenticity of the Canyon Diablo meteorite which is included. There is a typo that is printed Barrington. The "ton" is crossed outand there is a "er" handwritten neatly above it. Is that typical? My copy is the 4th revision, 1953. Thanks in advance.

Carl