[meteorite-list] Rare Meteorite Books on eBay

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 11:55:49 +0200

> http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Meteorite-Books__W0QQ_armrsZ1
> I'm not sure who this seller is, maybe it's a list member, but has
> anyone else noticed some of the rare meteorite titles...

The seller is Edwin Thompson, also known as "E.T." by some.
He maintained or still maintains one of the biggest private
collections of meteorite books on Earth, well, may be it *is*
the biggest, but I am not sure. Honest collector and dealer!

Yes, he first tried to sell the whole collection at once for
a reasonable price, but now seems to sell the books on an
individual basis. Well, some priced quite a bit on the high
end, but then again you may talk to him...

Alex
Berlin/Germany