[meteorite-list] AD - Updated Catalog, finally

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:28:16 EDT

Hello List,

It has been quite a while but, Yes, this is an AD. My Catalog is finally up
to date, go look:
_http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm)

I did a lot of buying during the Denver Show and since. And I finally managed
to list most of those new pieces and a lot of pictures too. Some pieces are
classics, like Esquel and Imilac, others are rather rare like Delaware, Hebron,
Independence, Atoka, and one is extemely rare: Hueco Tanks, I only have a few
pieces, and there probably won't be anymore; after all the whole mass was
only 314 grams.

And I have more to add, a lot of Libyan Glass, some pretty things, and two
more extremely rare Texans. Those will show up very soon.
But the next job is updating of my Thin-Sections Catalog, I have a lot to add
there too.

As usual, any questions, just ask!
Thank you.

Anne M. Black