[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: Monika Kumlehn de Mamani <impaktnamen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 13:57:14 +0200

Hallo list,
our compilation "impaktnamen" (http://www.impaktnamen.de) - a list of names of meteorites, impacts/craters, fireballs/bolides and tektites in the solar system - is now completed by a alphabetical list of these names arranged by the (terrestrial) regions and the (extraterrestrial) bodies (file: an5, 78 pages) and lists of the terrestrial names in chronological order day-by-day (file: an6c, 212 pages) and arranged by classes and regions (file: an6k, 98 pages). The bibliography (files: eqa to eqz) contains now about 4100 references.
We are thankful for additions and corrections.
Monika.

--
Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer