[meteorite-list] donation sale

From: zneutronz at aol.com <zneutronz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 05:53:53 -0400

hello all !

i have to apologize for so many postings, but you all know the reason
and circumstances for selling this meteorites.
you would be a big help, so i i hope the last 3 sepcimens will be sold
soon.

thanks!!!!
oliver

- NWA4925, shergottite, 1.956g, partslice
- Dhofar 310, lunar, 0.352g
- NWA4483, lunar, 5.612g, endcut

anybody interested ????????????????????

Chiang Khan 63.4g, oriented 100% crust, individual is SOLD
Chiang Khan 27.5g is SOLD

 see these specimens here

http://fotocenter.aol.de/galleries/zneutronz/

thanks, oliver

Dear meteorite friends!

Once again I need to tell you about a tragedy here in Thailand and I
hope
that you can help us out. A short time ago, my long-time friend and
companion
of many Chiang Khan expeditions drowned in the Mekhong river. Mr Tim
has left
his wife and several children behind, who have now lost the primary
breadwinner.

Friends of Mr Tim's informed me about the financial crises that the
family is
in. Mr Tim was a loyal and honest travel companion on many of my
expeditions,
and we had become good friends. For this reason my wife and I have
tried to
help Mr Tim's wife and family and have financed a small grocery store.
This
should help support the family.

The total sum we gave towards the store was around Thai Baht 470,000,
or
around Euro 9,500. We have scrounged up2 0this sum o
urselves, even our
4-year-
old daughter had to plunder her bank account.

To recoup this money, which20we now miss dearly, I have decided to sell
the
last few larger specimens in my collection.

Amongst these pieces are two larger Chian Kahn specimens (all the
remaining
pieces are under 5g).
A museum specimen, very unusual, 27.5g. For this exceptional piece I am
asking 90 Euro/g.
The second item is a 100% crusted, beautifully oriented Chiang Kahn,
63.4g.
Here I am asking for 45 Euro/g.

Also Offered are the following pieces:
* NWA4925, shergottite, 1.956g, partslice
* Dhofar 310, lunar, 0.352g
* NWA4483, lunar, 5.612g, endcut

Please see these specimens here:

http://fotocenter.aol.de/galleries/zneutronz/

As I have mentioned, we hope to achieve Euro 9,500 with these sales. We
trust
that you will support us in light of the circumstances of this sale.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration,
Regards , Oliver

IMCA#6131

Oliver Alge
Calle Las Artes, Loc. 2