[meteorite-list] Ad Ebay auctions ending soon

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:41:56 -0600

Hi All
I have 25 auctions ending in just over 6 hours. It has been a while
since I have done one so I tried to add some interesting items.
Several of the auctions are still at the opening bid of 95 cents!
All 25 auctions
http://tinyurl.com/4zlenp

Three excellent Chergach stones with bids of 10 cents to 60 cents per gram!
http://tinyurl.com/4qs8ep

An 80% crusted 59 g Juancheng stone at 60 cents per gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Juancheng-H5-59-13-g-China-fall-whole-stone-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ190253412249

A 0.75 g original Mike Farmer NWA 1939 at only $5/g
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-1939-Howardite-0-75-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ200256044742

Two unusually shaped Sikhotes between 10 cents and 50 cents per gram.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sikhote-Alin-Iron-IIAB-Fall-25-98-g-iron-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ190253412321
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sikhote-Alin-Iron-IIAB-Fall-27-31-g-iron-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ190253412329

A 138 g Seymchan with some olivine at around 50 cents a gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Seymchan-Pallasite-whole-slice-138-0-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ190253412296

A 10.8 g slice of Thuathe for just over 25 cents per gram.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Thuathe-H4-5-Fall-10-84-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ190253412362

Plus several still at 95 cents.

I also have several other items in my store. Here is the list of meteorites;
http://tinyurl.com/4dp9ac

--
Mike