[meteorite-list] Caution! This is what happens when you watch Old Western Movies

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:28:44 -0400

Hi List,

Warning, never stay up late watching Clint Eastwood movies while
reviewing meteorite hunting footage taken the day before. I would tell
you more about the video but I have to find my camcorder. I think my
wife hid it after watching the video! I have been having a lot of fun
with my new video camera out in the filed. If any of you are interested
in seeing the Southwest deserts you can click on the link below.

Sonny

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=sonnyclary