[meteorite-list] (AD) MILLBILLILLIE 53 gram forsale

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:44:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list.I need to raise some money so I am putting up my 53 gram millbillillie stone meteorite up forsale.$500 takes it home.I will also pay for shipping.But please NO PAYPAL!!I will accept either private checks,cash,money order,or cashiers check or western union for my non usa customers.This is 100% fusion crusted not a mark on it and has flowlines and all the original red and black patina.Thanks and offlist please.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/