[meteorite-list] Ad: complete set of Meteorite Magazine

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:22:41 +0200

Dear List,

I hope you don't mind me bothering you again with this subject, but I'm
getting a lot of the same questions, and would like to answer it this way to
all at once.

People are asking what I would consided a reasonable offer.
Well, I think the 90's Volumes (one Volume = one year of magazines) are real
collectors items, and would easily bring several hundreds of dollars per
Volume (= 4 magazines in a Volume). Back Issues of the last few year are
still being sold for $8 per magazine. Do your math!

Thanks,
Rob Lenssen