[meteorite-list] Impact Crater North of Alamo Nevada ! Video

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:58:30 -0400

Hi List,

I recently had a chance to check out a possible meteorite impact crater
North of Alamo, Nevada. In the 1940's a large fireball was witnessed
by residents of the area. The crater was found the following day on a
mountainside. Anyone knowing my interest in meteorites understands I
will take off on a moments notice to spend the day in the field hunting
for meteorites. I would say 98 percent of the time all I come home with
is a sunburn and an empty lunch bag. I decided to check the crater out
and spend a day looking for meteorites.

Sonny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6R6bxtdPfQ