[meteorite-list] 53 gram mill bill stone

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 16:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list.What a day.The cubs won the central division and I just got my 53 gram mill bill stone from dez leong.I have had a few mill bill stones since I have been in meteorites,but I have NEVER seen a mill bill piece look this good.It is 100% fusion crusted not a mark on it.Just completely pristine!Nice dark crust with a little desert varnish.Just a thing of beauty.Thanks to dez,I got the last one he had and a GREAT price.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/