[meteorite-list] Fantastic Auctions Ending - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:35:08 -0400

Dear List Members,

I would like to take this opportunity to let all who are interested in
fantastic meteorites know that I have nearly 200 eBay auctions ending
tomorrow (Wednesday, September 17th) throughout the day and night. Many are
the last that are available of each. All can be seen by clicking this link
to seller, NaturesVault: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault

Here is the "Quick List" in order offered on eBay:
NWA 1878 Mesosiderite (Only 5 Slices)
NWA 1879 Mesosiderite Slices (Last 9 Specimens)
NWA 2932 Mesosiderite Slices (Excellent!)
Chergach H5-IMB (MUST SEE)
NWA 2952 CK4 (Last 8 Slices)
NWA 3161 LL3.7 (Interesting & Nice)
NWA 4468 Primitive Shergottite (One of the Freshest Saharan Martians!)
NWA 4529 Lodranite (ONLY 2 Specimens Left!)
NWA 4587 (The LARGEST of the rare NWA 011 Pairings)
NWA 4590 "Tamassint" Angrite (Awe-Inspiring, a Dazzler!)
NWA 4799 Authentic Aubrite (Check This One Out)
NWA 4800 CK5 (Just 8 Pieces Left)
NWA 4801 Angrite (Super Fresh!! Largest pieces)
NWA 4883 Maskelynite-rich Eucrite (Lunar-like!)
NWA 4934 Brecciated Howardite (GORGEOUS, Only 4 Slices Available)
NWA 869 L4-6 Individuals and 1-kilo Lots (Excellent Stones)
Unclassified Saharan 2-kilo Lots (As Cheap as They Get!)

If you are interested in any of these, this may be your last chance to
acquire it for your collection. Good Luck!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection