[meteorite-list] the denver show

From: mmorgan at mhmeteorites.com <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:15:01 +0000

I had the same impression as Mike (hey we agreed for once :). Nothing you couldn't buy on the net someplace. I felt the same after Tucson 2008, although it is magnified in Denver because of the small size of the show.
Meteorites are much, much less plentiful than even two years ago. Specimens that seem expensive now, will look like bargains in 5 years.

Nonetheless, Denver is always a good place catch up with friends and I like the short duration.

Matt Morgan
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites
http://www.mhmeteorites.com