[meteorite-list] Carolina Bays correction

From: brian burrer <brimane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 10:31:18 -0700

List members,

First I wish to thank Art for solving my posting problems to the list.

I should have rechecked my facts before my earlier posting. The
impact strikes found on bison horn sheaths and mammoth tusks are from
Siberia not Alaska and are 17,000 years earlier than the event in
North America. My apologies. I would post a link but my pc skills
are rather meager. Still the two events show that "death from above"
was not invented by the US armed forces.

Cheers, Brian