[meteorite-list] Link to webpages about Nevada impact site

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 23:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello List,

Since I've just returned from an extended field trip, there wasn't proper time to compose a "typical Bob's Findings" article for Meteorite-Times.com this month. But I thought it would be nice to still give our readers the opportunity to view the most recent, preliminary results by a group of researchers known as the Stratofox organization, and of their fieldwork in the Black Rock Desert. So, instead of my "usual" article, I decided to make a webpage that would simply be a couple of links to the Stratofox group's website that describes their latest efforts at trying to locate evidence for a suspected impact crater in Northern Nevada.

It's just that I would like to give the meteorite community some exposure and visibility to the work done by the principal investigator, Ian Kluft.

In case you're interested, here is a link to get you started:

<http://meteorite-recovery.tripod.com/2008/sep08.htm>

Regards,
Bob V
    .