[meteorite-list] New Video Starvation Flat

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:09:41 -0400

Hi List,

I just finished a video about my meteorite discovery at Starvation
Flat. There is some nice footage of some of the meteorites I found and
great scenery including a small cave I discovered. You Tube is having
trouble with viewing in High Def for Internet Explorer users. On the
initial viewing of the video the high quality option is available. If
you want to view it in high quality a second time you have to clear
your Internet history. The video looks great in High quality.
Unfortunately You tube has not corrected this issue yet. Again this
only affects Internet Explorer users. I hope you enjoy it.

Sonny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySKB2C39PT4