[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day -September4, 2008

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 19:01:18 -0700

G'Day Dave
That is a really nice piece. I also get puzzled over the "Main Mass". We
have one here NWA 231 (Provisional), it weighs in at 1048 grams. It's listed
at 1054 grams, that's a difference of 6 grams. Not enough for a
classification, so I suppose I should send in 20 grams and get this early
NWA 231 official.

Cheers
Johnno