[meteorite-list] AD: Trade or Sell 1 Kilo Hope Creek, Alaska

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:54:02 -0700

I have a beautiful 1 kilo block of Hope Creek available. It's the only known
stone meteorite from Alaska. At this time, my saw is down and I simply don't
have the time to slab it down so I am offering it either for trade or for
cash. For trades, I am looking for rare historical falls, a larger martian
slice or individual, or a nice slice of the Glorieta or Esquel Pallasite.
Either retail to retail or wholesale to wholesale trade equivalent.
Reasonable wholesale cash offers will also be considered. This is a great
piece to slab and re-sell. If interested, please email me privately. Thanks!

Best regards,

Mike Bandli
IMCA #5765