[meteorite-list] old collection piece from the man

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

Good whats left of it morning list.It is 11:52 am CST.I just aquired an old collection piece from BOB HAAG.It is a 663 gram sikote-alin iron meteorite.I have radically changed my collecting habits again,this time for good.Sa's are like what jim strope told me,"Money in the Bank".I got this beauty for only $600.Less than a buck a gram.With this piece I over 6 kilo's of very nice individuals.I have 2 pics up of it on my homepage of my website.It is the one iron that does not rust and is a great beginner meteorite for the novice collector.Enjoy at your liesure and have a great weekend.Tucson only 4 months to go.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/