[meteorite-list] AD: Only 25 hrs to go! LOW Aussie Dollar - your gain. Golden October Sale!

From: Norbert & Heike Kammel <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:09:52 +1100

Hello Folks,

based on San Francisco time our *'Golden October Sale' will end in about
25 hrs*!
Just hurry, there are still a few bargains left.

Yes, *until 11:59 p.m.* San Francisco Time we are selling *all items on
our website* in *AUSSIE DOLLARS*, *not US $*!
And yes, this is an *enormous saving* for you in the States, Europe and
most other countries, including Australia!

Just now the *exchange rates* are:
*1.00 AUD = 0.671049 USD* and *1.00 AUD = 0.523341 EUR*
That is for you folks in Europe nearly half price!

So what is stopping you? Go, have a browse at *www.rocksonfire.com*
and send your orders. First chimed in, first served. And PayPal only!
You can *calculate your shipping cost* by clicking the *Australia Post
Logo* on our website.
Our apologies to those of you who miss out, because others were faster
or they didn't read their meteorite list emails.

Thanks to all who already did their shopping at our's.

Best regards from Down-Under,

Norbert Kammel
IMCA # 3420
www.rocksonfire.com