[meteorite-list] What is going on? political related SPAM

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:21:25 -0700 (PDT)

What is going on with all the political spam to this list?
I DO NOT want to be gettting this, and this list I feel is not the place for this!
Politics is/should be a private matter and I for one do not care to mix it with this hobby.
I hope I will be getting no more of these messages.
Please take action against the person/people who are doing this as I feel this is a gross violation of what this list is intended for.

Greg