[meteorite-list] AD: ebay auctions ending on saturday and Website information

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:06:10 -0000

Dear All,

This week we still have more goodies for you on ebay that you can see at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoriteshow

THESE AUCTIONS WILL END ON SATURDAY...

1- a 8.1g fragment of CHERGACH, H5 Witnessed Fall
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330280041726

2- the 95.0g MAIN MASS of DaG 577, H6 (if you look at the main pic, it looks
like a smiling face!)
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330280041780

3- a 30.1g slice of HaH 248 - H3.9
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330280041919

4- a 239.3g individual of an unclassified O.C., about 70% fusion crusted
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330280042156

5- a 45.5g individual of an unclassified O.C., about 90% fusion crusted
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330280042355

6- a 31.3g individual of an unclassified O.C., ORIENTED & 100% fusion
crusted
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330280042512

7- a 80.1g endcut of SAH 03502, LL3 with beautiful chondrules
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330280042739

8- a 14.6g fragment of ZAG, H3-6, with approx. 30% fusion crust
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330280042865

I also wish to inform anybody who is looking at my website that i have not
the possibility to update prices at the moment as i am in Ghana. Therefore,
when prices are stated both in EURO and USD, please take the price in EURO
and apply the current exchange rate in order to get it in USD (since the
EURO is dropping down, maybe some good deals are to be made by non European
collectors!...) -> see http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/ and from there use the
links to get to the pages that you wish to reach or go directly to
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_en_vente-fra.htm.

Good luck and thanks for your interest,
Kind regards

Frederic Beroud