[meteorite-list] freebies all gone

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:44:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list.All freebies all gone.Thanks to those who will be getting them and thanks again for the kind words.There are more great people on this list then bad.It is those people who keep this great hobbie going so strong.I just wish deep down that the people who have to be so negative would really look deep down into thier own hearts and see what is really inportant.GOOD PEOPLE!!Also a 22 gram slice esquel for $200.Now that is my deal of the week.Not $65 a gram.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/