[meteorite-list] Lunar, Pallasite & Lots eBay - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:21:03 -0400

Dear List Members,

Fantastic NEW Lunar - NWA 4884, Excellent Glorieta Pallasites and Siderites
and Wholesale Lots of; NWA 869 L4-6, NWA 3118 CV3, NWA 4528 H5 and
Unclassified material. All of these auctions have the "Buy it Now" feature
and will begin to end today (Wednesday) at about 2:00 PM EST (Florida).
These can be found under my seller name, NaturesVault, or at this direct
link: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault

Be sure to check out my new auctions I will be offering later in the
evening, some real nice items will start at just 99 cents!

Thank you for the bids, and if you are just window shopping, enjoy!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection