[meteorite-list] Meteorite sales falling with the stock market?

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:47:04 EDT

Thank you Dr. Ted.

Looks like I just read the Met. Bulletin more often. ;-)

Is there any chance that some (all???) of those new aubrites might be paired?

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 10/12/2008 8:11:36 PM Mountain Daylight Time,