[meteorite-list] AD: NWA SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:49:16 -0700 (PDT)

I havent been making many sales lately (Partly because I am busy with the new shop and partly because it is much harder to buy meteorites nowadays with far fewer meteorites being found in the Sahara) but I have put together a sale of some nice meteorites here.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/meteoritesale/wsale21.html
This will be linking this sale to my website soon but today list members can take a 20% discount on anything of interest.
See my ebay auctions also. My user id is AMUNRE and if you see anything of interest let me know and I can usually go down in price a little.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/meteoritesale/wsale21.html