[meteorite-list] Fw: Will 10 villagers of Station Six win the space lottery?

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 09:21:46 -0600

Hi All
Everyone in the USA who is considering travel to pick up the possible
newest fall might want to read this first;
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_934.html

I'm sure you can get permission to travel outside of Khartoum in a few
months or years. You could also just sneak over the border get caught
and only possibly face the death penalty!

Of course if it is a Martian........

Mike

Mike Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL