[meteorite-list] Help

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 01 Oct 2008 21:35:12 UT

Michael Blood wrote:

"I am trying to see if I can now get list mail. For days
 I have been able to send, but NOT receive list mail."

Hello Michael and List,

Similar problem here although it has nothing to do with MeteoriteCentral.
There are several computers in our house and we are all interconnected or
as we usually say in German "intranetted". We often get mail from Australia
(Perth) where a schoolmate of my Pauline's lives. She can send emails to my
email address and I can answer her mails. If she sends mails to my Pauline,
they usually disappear somewhere in cyberspace. Maybe the culprit is the
fact that we (the Pauli family) all have similar-looking email addresses?!?!

Clueless,

Bernd