[meteorite-list] Help

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 12:26:08 -0700

Hi List,
        I am trying to see if I can now get list mail. For days
I have been able to send, but NOT receive list mail. I have
Taken myself off the list and re-registered - didn't work.
Contacted Art (no easy task) and HE took me off and re-
Registered me. No luck. I checked with my service provider
(COX) and they claim they never block ANY email - so, they
Ran me through the "do it yourself" spam blocker and had
Me inject the list email address as an "exception."
        Given all of this I am still not hopeful of success.
        Has anyone on the list had this problem and SOLVED
It??????
        If so, please email me OFF LIST (I do not get list posts).
        I will be most grateful.
        Thanks, Michael

Important info on Govnt. Spending (BEFORE current "Bail
Out proposal):
http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/GvntSpending.htm