[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay Auctions ending on Saturday

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:09:53 -0000

Dear All,

This week and next week i am travelling in the North of Ghana, but i still
try my best to keep you informed about all my auctions that are going to end
on Saturday ; Some nice goodies are there, waiting for you at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoriteshow

You will see a nice oriented CHERGACH, a beautiful slice of DAG 573 (L4)
with fusion crust, a 195.8g oriented individual of TAZA(!!!), 2 unclassified
fusion crusted chondrites from the Sahara (nice individuals), a great
partslice of my howardite being classified by Jean-Alix Barrat (NWA XXX is
the working name i gave it in the meantime...), a 431g individual of SAHARA
02500 (A GREAT L3 with FUSION CRUST) and a 44.7g fragment of SAHARA 03501, a
VERY FRESH H4 with a beautiful fusion crust on one of its sides.

For your information, even though i am now in Ghana, my meteorites are still
in France with my brother, who is shipping them for me once in a week after
the auctions are finished. As far as i'm concerned, i am still available to
answer your questions, should you have some, as i normally get access to the
Internet almost everyday. Only the from Sept. 30 till Oct. 13 i may not be
reachable on a daily basis, but be sure that i'll keep in touch as often as
possible.

So have a look and catch your chance!
Thanks and kind regards,

Frederic Beroud