[meteorite-list] EBay Server issues?????

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:45:31 -0800

G'Day Don
You're not alone in this. Several months ago, I had problems, I even vented
to Mike Farmer in regards to issues and also to eBay, never got a response
back from ebay. Possibly because of the way I vented to them. At the time,
the problems I was having was that exactly at 17 seconds on a bid, I would
be bumped off the site and have to sign in again, but the auction was over.
I had a tech check it out and it was definitely a problem with ebay. But
I've also noticed over the last month pages are also taking a long time to
load up and worse yet, if you're bidding on something, usually the first
refresh takes 3 seconds. But as you keep refreshing, the pages are taking up
to 30 seconds. So as for bidding on ebay, I've given up. It's a lost cause.

Cheers
Johnno