[meteorite-list] Argentine Campo Investigation COMPUTER TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH

From: m42protosun at aol.com <m42protosun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 13:28:26 -0500

Hi list This is a PROMT-Translation

Meteorites: the geologist Eric Twelker refuses to declare for the sale
in Internet. Investigation. The situation of the supposed trafficker of
meteorites, Eric Twelker, would be complicated after a report that
spread yesterday evening in Channel 13. Internet might be a tool that
turns in against the meteorites traffickers. The fact is that this way
for which there trade illegally the millennial asteroids extracted from
Nunchaku and Santiago, is the route that the justice thinks to use to
take declaration declaration, in case they refuse to come to the
country to give testimony. The topic of the illegal sale of meteorites
recovered validity in the last ones after ?Telenoche Investiga?,
program that expresses for Channel 13, was expressing yesterday evening
a journalistic report on the illegal sale of meteorites, which took as
a protagonist Eric Twelker, the North American geologist who was
discovered by THE LIBERAL. The Justice santiague?a had already
initiated an investigation after the publication realized by THE
LIBERAL, to define if one was incurring a crime. The Twelker situation
seems to be complicated now, after that the Channel production 13, to
verify the illegal movement of these historical pieces ? that for law
there are a patrimony of the State ? will buy to him a meteorite
santiague?o on his web page. Judicial sources indicated yesterday to
this
newspaper, before the report was expressing for Channel 13, which
of the sale was verified publicly, might accelerate the steps to quote
Eric Twelker. Since it is presumed that it is very difficult that it
comes, the alternative is already in folder, and it is to ask for a
formal declaration across Internet, using the system of digital
signature, on which there is already jurisprudence. But before
oficialice the declaration order, the Twelker position stayed already
to the overdraft yesterday evening, when there spread in the national
television a telephone conversation in which it admitted that it sells
the field meteorites of the Sky, but that it was never in the
Argentina. ?I he bought them to the people who is going to Argentina to
gather them in the place ? said Twelker in his telephone declarations ?
and then it bandaged them to museums and to different parts?. He said
that the meteorites traffic ?is a slightly dark topic? and made sure
that he ?prefers to stay removed from that?. To the question if it
would come to the Argentina, to declare for the sale of meteorites, he
answered with a not round one.

Regards Uwe
-----Urspr?ngliche Mitteilung-----