[meteorite-list] thanks for the freebies/and vise versa

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:38:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi again list.I now can officially say,THE END!The freebies I have given away over the last 5 years have now come to a complete end.There is no more to give.I want to thank everyone who chimed in over the last 5 years.I hope I have made your collections,museum's and other local's a better place for scientific study or just for pure delight.It has been my pleasure to do this.Some of you have complained because I have done this.But then again,only less than 1% versus the 99% who has liked what I've done.I also want to publicly thank those who have returned kindness to me by giving me freebies.It is muched appreciated.I have gotten a few sikote-alin's which now has totalled 6.2 kilo's of 40 individuals.Agian thanks to all who has benefitted from my givaways.It has been my pleasure to bring a little sun into alot of peoples lives.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/