[meteorite-list] (AD) meteorites forsale

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:51:18 -0800 (PST)

Good evening list.I have a few meteorites forsale if interested.I have a 1.1 gram individual of nuevo mercurio from bob cucchiara meteorites $10,I have an 11 gram endcut of NWA 3118 which comes from the mike cottingham collection $50,and 4 small sikote-alins ,all with holes in them.9,8,5.2 and 2 grams.$200.All these little guys come from the jim strope collection.
I will pay shipping on all.Offlist please.I also have the 3 dollar gold piece trade for meteorites still.Please offlist.
Steve R.Arnold,Chicago! http://chicagometeorites.net/