[meteorite-list] O'Keefe _Tektites and Their Origin_ full contentson website

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:47:03 -0600

Hi, Pat, List,

    The website is a work in progress, and is not yet
completed. The Intro and first six chapters are done,
but chapters 7-10 and the bibliography are not there.
The last work done is presumably chapter six and it
is dated early in 2007. I cannot say why it has remained
incomplete and the website makes no comment on
any timetable.

    Still, the first six chapters (complete with all the
illustrations and diagrams) are a wonderful resource
all by themselves. I hope whoever is doing this can
complete the job.

Sterling K. Webb