[meteorite-list] question on overseas purchases - Morocco

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:05:15 -0800 (PST)

I have been offered some real nice material from a person in Morocco, I am really interested in purchasing from him, but I am unsure of the method he wants paid with... wire transfer.
I have never paid with wire transfer, is it safe? can paypal really not work for payments to Africa? Is this a normal method for payment of large orders?
If anyone is familiar with Mr Fayssal, please let me know off list that he can be trusted.
He has sent me some real nice pics, but I cant find anything about him on the web.
Thanks,
Greg