[meteorite-list] AD: Special on "Man and Impact in the Americas"

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:07:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi all -

While it's light on meteorites (as mainly comet fragments and not asteroids hit the Americas in recent times), if any of you want a copy of my book "Man and Impact in the Americas", I'm running a special. For $20 plus $5 for priority shipping in the US, or add $15 for priority shipping overseas, you can get a personally signed copy. My address is

E.P. Grondine
P.O. Box 158
Kempton, IL 60946

While my book has hundreds of pages of too small type filled with typos and not enough pictures, it's still a great read, in particular if you're interested in impact events. It also makes a great gift for your friends of Native American heritage.

PS - Does anyone have any idea of the market for IAF 1992 paperweight plaques?

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas